06 Mar The POWER of PLANNING
Planning is the key when it comes to getting your health, fitness, weight and life back on track! Its not always easy to be 100% organised all the time, but when planning becomes part of your everyday routine, it becomes a part of your life.
Here’s 5 planning drills to try out:
- Become a forward thinker. Consider what your week is looking like and have a plan. Cook up on the weekend for quick dinners during the week. Consider the sport you’ll do on the weekend. Have good snacks to go.
- Spending time planning saves lives. Promise! Consider your many hats: mother, sister, friend, boss, daughter. Do something each week towards these roles. Say Monday – power walk with bestie. Wednesday – call Mum. Friday – home cooked pizza night with kids.
- Get yourself a really good diary or diary app on your phone/tablet. Sit it where everyone can see it and write everything in. Encourage the family to include their own activities.
- Each night, check what’s happening the next day.
- Schedule a NO PLAN day. Its a freestyle day or weekend. SUPER important!
Whatever it takes to break the habit of sitting on the couch and chowing down sugary fatty food, that’s a good plan to make. You have the POWER!